Wea Master Agreement Wyandotte

Wea Master Agreement Wyandotte

Wea Master Agreement Wyandotte 150 150 protek

This database contains PDF copies of the collective agreements of each Michigan district for teachers, bus drivers, aides, office workers and other employees. EU contracts not only set salaries and benefits, but also information on class sizes, staff evaluations, school calendars and much more. The Mackinac Center for Public Policy is working to update this database in a timely manner. We invite school districts to help us by sending copies of new collective agreements or links to these agreements to admin@educationreport.org. If the BOE and WEA had not been able to agree on the contract, arbitration would have been necessary. In the third year, there will be both a level increase, a small GWI for teachers who are not at the top and a GWI of 2.03 percent for top teachers. 2018-2019 Accounts Payable Check Registers (PDF) (216PP, 72MO) (ABOUT PDF) 2019-2020 Accounts Check Payable Registers (PDF) (62PP, 8MB) Maybe the largest areas in which you can exercise the power to stand together may be in your own local bargain. Collective bargaining is your chance to have an equal voice in wages, hours and working conditions – and offers them the opportunity to dramatically improve your classroom and work environment. Educators and education aid professionals (ESPS) have an important voice that must be heard in the organization of our schools and universities. Finally, a teacher`s working conditions are the learning conditions of a student. In the first year, the contract provides for a general salary increase (GWI) which is set at 2 per cent for all teachers and not for a step-by-step motion. The new contract is in effect from July 1, 2010 to June 30, 2013. “I`m glad we didn`t go into arbitration because we didn`t want an agreement that made Westport an unattractive workplace,” O`Day said.

“It is the responsibility of the board of directors to design regulations that create an environment in which everyone wants to work.” The school district of the city of Wyandotte does not issue credit cards. In addition to increasing health insurance costs, teachers will pay more for generic drugs and pay for medical visits. Teachers` salaries alone account for about 70 per cent of the total education budget, which has been increased by 1.1 per cent since the new contract last year. The issues in the new contract focus on salaries and insurance costs for Westport teachers. Currently, teachers pay 15 percent of their health insurance premiums, the city of Westport the other 85 percent. Board – Employee Reimbursement Policies (PDF) (2PP, 377KB) The level increase for the second year, which applies to only 18 per cent of Westport teachers, is 1.79 per cent.